These are Lucy and Norman's favourite, everyday leather collars.
A relaxed, comfortable fit that is easy to put on and take off quickly. When fully extended, the largest size, 24" is a snug but comfortable fit for Norman. Lucy wears the 22" collar with plenty of room.
For strong and rugged dogs, these beautifully crafted leather martingale collars combine the functionality of a martingale collar, with the design and comfort that Angel collars are known for.
Perfect for training, anti-pulling and as an everyday collar, this is a more humane alternative to choke and prong collars. The super soft and padded leather at the bottom will allow you to correct your dog's behaviour while still ensuring that their comfort and safety is a top priority.
Made of 100% genuine top grain Argentinean harness leather, soft Australian cowhide and stainless steel hardware.
Available from sizes 10" to 24", in Black, Brown, Red and Pink.
Please refer to the sizing chart as these collars are measured differently from buckle collars.
To properly measure your dog for a martingale collar, please read and follow these steps:
* The fully tightened refers to the length of the leather straps touching (not including the chain and rings).
* The fully extended refers to the maximum circumference when the collar and chain are completely opened.
* The 2 steel rings on either ends of the collar adds an additional 1" - 2" to the overall length of the collar (depending on the size of the collar as the rings vary in size accordingly). For example, a 14" collar refers to the length of the leather strap, not including the chain and rings.
Measure the middle of your dog's neck, or slightly higher up on the neck, depending on how you intend to use the collar.
* If you want the collar to pinch when the dog pulls, choose between 1.5 - 2 sizes smaller than your dog's actual neck size. For example, if your dog's neck measures 16.5", and you want to use the collar to pinch the neck when the dog is pulling, your perfect size would be a 14" martingale collar.
* If you do not want the collar to pinch when the dog pulls and simply want the collar to close comfortably snug around the neck, choose 1 size down from the actual neck size. For example, if your dog's neck measures 18", choose the 16" collar. The 2 rings on either end will give you an additional 1.5" - 2" length.
The brown Martingale collar is a perfect match to the brown Argentinean leash.